To help stop the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented many precautionary measures throughout the organization including:
- All employees that are able to work remotely are doing so and others are working hybrid schedules in rotation.
- All employees, whether working remotely or on-site, are required to provide verifiable COVID-19 test results every 30 days. Accommodations are available to help our employees get tested.
- All locations are following local, state and federal COVID-19 guidelines including requiring masks, temperature checks and physical distancing.
- Many outpatient services are being administered via telehealth, however there are some outpatient group therapy sessions being held in our larger spaces to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
- All residential programs have been equipped with isolation rooms in the event of a participant testing positive for COVID-19. This has allowed for two participants that were asymptomatic to continue receiving services while we help stop the spread of this virus.
CLARE|MATRIX provides affordable treatment services for substance use and mental health disorders to male, female and LGBTQ adults (ages 18 and up) and prevention services to adolescents (ages 13 to 17) of all socioeconomic statuses.
A call center specialist is available 24-hours a day to answer questions and assess an individual’s specific needs. Based on the prescreening assessment, the call center specialist will determine a recommended level of care. If you would like to be reached for a phone prescreening assessment, please input your contact information here: