CLARE|MATRIX’s residential treatment programs create a continuum of care that helps clients attain sobriety, rebuild self-esteem, and regain self-sufficiency.
Our Men’s and Women’s Treatment Programs are occupied in safe, renovated residential facilities on our Pico campus in Santa Monica. Both programs provide detoxification services and up to 60 days of residential treatment.
During treatment, our staff incorporates positive activities and processes to support long-term recovery. Our continuum-of-care services strive to help participants find meaning in life that is primary, powerful and motivational.
Our team of expert counselors and clinicians provide integrated treatment, intervention and support that includes:
- Orientation to the CLARE|MATRIX Rules and Policies
- Non-Medical (Subtacute) Detoxification
- Basic Physical, TB, HIV, STI Screening
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual, Couple and Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Co-Occurring Disorders Therapy Groups
- Multi-Family Therapy Groups
- Medication Management
- Random Alcohol and Drug Screening
- Experiential Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Management
- Housing, Health Care, Vocational Training, and Mental Health Referrals
- Discharge and Transition Planning
- After-Care Referrals
- Alumni Program