To help stop the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented many precautionary measures throughout the organization including:
- Accommodations are available to help our employees get tested.
- All locations are following local, state and federal COVID-19 guidelines including requiring masks, temperature checks and physical distancing.
- Many outpatient services are being administered via telehealth, however there are some outpatient group therapy sessions being held in our larger spaces to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
- All residential programs have been equipped with isolation rooms in the event of a participant testing positive for or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- All employees, whether working remotely or on-site, are required to provide verifiable COVID-19 test results every 30 days.