CLARE|MATRIX Mid-City Opioid Treatment Program Re-Opens
Santa Monica, California – September 18, 2023 – CLARE|MATRIX, a leading provider of comprehensive substance use disorder treatment services, announces the successful re-opening of its Mid-City Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) on September 14, 2023. This occasion reflects CLARE | MATRIX’s unwavering dedication to addressing the opioid crisis and offering vital support to individuals and families affected by opioid use disorder.
Following extensive planning, renovation, and meticulous preparation, CLARE|MATRIX welcomes patients back to the newly enhanced and fully equipped Mid-City Opioid Treatment Program. This cutting-edge facility remains committed to providing a wide range of evidence-based treatment services, empowering individuals grappling with opioid use disorder to attain enduring recovery.
Key Highlights of the Re-Opened Mid-City Opioid Treatment Program:
- Expanded Capacity: CLARE|MATRIX has significantly expanded the program’s capacity to 400, ensuring that more individuals in need have access to the care they deserve.
- Comprehensive Services: The program continues to embrace a holistic approach, encompassing medication-assisted treatment, counseling, therapy, and comprehensive support services addressing the physical, psychological, and emotional facets of their recovery journey.
- Experienced Team: CLARE|MATRIX’s unwavering commitment is upheld by a seasoned team of healthcare professionals, including doctors, therapists, and addiction specialists, led by Program Director, Steve Rogers, LMFT, for over 20 years.
- Safe and Supportive Environment: The recently renovated facility prioritizes patient comfort and safety, fostering a warm and supportive atmosphere for those on their journey to recovery.
- Community Outreach: CLARE|MATRIX remains steadfast in community engagement to ensure access to wrap-around services, including referrals to partnering agencies for housing, food service programs, workforce development, legal counsel, and many other needed resources to support an individual in their recovery journey.
Lana Negrete, Mayor Pro Tempore for the City of Santa Monica, conveyed this sentiment during her keynote address: “It takes private and nonprofit organizations like CLARE | MATRIX to step up and start the healing by continuing to expand access to care for those among us that need it most. As I toured this facility today, I was filled with hope that neighbors will welcome places like this in their communities as touchpoints of progress and optimism”.
For additional information regarding CLARE|MATRIX and its comprehensive services, please visit clarematrix.org or contact Jayson Lansford at 310.314.6200 ext. 3412.
CLARE|MATRIX saves lives by providing compassionate, evidence-based treatment for those who struggle with drugs, alcohol and related behavioral health challenges. Striving to enhance the treatment field worldwide through education, research and training, CLARE|MATRIX offers a full continuum of care model, including youth prevention, residential treatment, outpatient services, and recovery bridge housing options to fit the complex needs of their participants.